Sunday 5 April 2015

March Contributors, first month complete

*Turns typing gears to personal/private settings*

Today the blog celebrates its first official month!
I was expressing for a long time my desire for starting a blog, still, never imagined anything like this. Got surprised when Silentstalker approached with the opportunity (and no, I didn't murder or kidnapped SS to take over the reign like many of you been implying *wink*) but mostly that he believed in me, not accustomed to such gestures, even thought he can be infamously known for his raw opinions (something I appreciate in him), he is actually a nice guy and I'm really happy for his great work at Armored Warfare.
It was a huge risk for me to have accepted the baton but chances like this don't appear everyday and its better to do/try things instead of living with the regret of "what could have been". When everything became official was really nervous, feeling butterflies in my tummy but you have been so overwhelmingly positive (even WG to my amazement), I actually dropped a tear of joy, such a nice feeling when you roll a dice and actually hit the number.
Have to say it was difficult during the first two weeks but I'm gaining experience and momentum, its like driving a manual car for the first time and trying to get the gears right, but so far is going great and I'm enjoying and doing my best. Thank you.

Like For The Record did, I won't run ads on Status Report, don't want the clutter and you missclicking  on "Enlarge your T30 120mm gun to a astounding 155mm today!" or "Mail order tanker brides" annoying ads.
Instead, I stetted up a Patreon account where you can support, there is also a message option that you can ask or share stuff with me, will be answering in this monthly post.

This are the March Patreon RSR contributors:
  • LibertasAnLetum
  • Erik Johansson
  • Marc Bourgoin
  • Der_Tod_42
  • Christoffer Dahlblom
  • Tony Strandberg
  • Samuel Hallam (Also thank you for the channel banner)
  • Woddak
  • Jonas Pollaschek
  • McQwak
  • Diego Longo (Will request it when the time comes sir)
  • Tony Rye
  • Wurstmann
  • Vu Nhat Tu
  • webium
  • Mikko Sippola
  • Michael K
  • p4mpelmuse
  • Henrik Strand
  • elr
  • Michael Duke
  • Michael Bermingham
  • Ethan_
  • SGarv
  • BookemDanno
  • Mickey Dabbelyou
  • argonaut747
  • Dave
  • Robert Meachen

Thank you very much guys, also to everyone who has been reading the content.

(And for keeping me alive one more month from evil murderous hungry cats, help!)






22 comments:

  1. Throw cheeseburgers at cats if they start plotting.

    I have it on good authority that cats liek cheezburger.
    Source: http://mattblake.net/210/images/cat.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why i think on the movie "Cats and Dogs" all of a sudden?
    Is her name "Mrs. Tingles?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to Donate Rita, Keep up the Amazing Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita please... Enlarge 180mm to 210mm :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha the picture made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratz on the 1 month anniversary. Unlike most of us, the cats are immune to your feminine wiles so make sure you feed them well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratz for the 1st month of sucessful blogging.... Mickey Dabbelyou is proud to support your work....and helping you not getting eaten by your evil cats.....feed them santo first if the money is short

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. is Mail Order Tank Brides a Portuguese based company that ships to Holland :P
    well done on getting through your first month of writing RSR. I was worried you might of bitten off more than you could chew due to finding time with all your other interests (streaming and YT vids). but thankfully you have proven me wrong. keep up the good work and hopefully one day you will be doing this as a career like SS is doing now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should try to improve the grammar a bit. There are some enormous errors that make me leave this page for days...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using language is the best method to get better, so try to show a bit of patience.
      Also: keep up the good work, Rita.

      Delete
    2. This was written under hangover but yes is true, been reading a lot of books in English lately to improve my speech.

      Delete
    3. WOW, If you're the kind of douche bag that leaves a page because of grammatical errors, then piss off we don't want you here.

      Delete
    4. Why don't you try posting in Portuguese a few times and see how well your grammar comes across to Rita ... douche

      Delete
  12. It is good that you have carried over SS work you deserve the donations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GJ Rita! Keep going! Now is almost like FTR (and can be even better- e.g. comment system).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  14. Hello Rita!
    I'm playing since closed beta of WoT and followed many blogs of WoT, but since Overlord stoped writing about content and started his history thing (still interesting, but... I want WoT! XD), was it quiete hard to find good Intel on one blog, so you don't need to search, or look for russian sides (my russian is as bad as the one of the Google translator -.-).
    So thanks for the good work so far and good luck for the next month, or year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You doing good girl, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Have to say it was difficult during the first two weeks but I'm gaining experience and momentum, its like driving a manual car for the first time and trying to get the gears right"

    I thought I'd masted a manual gearbox until I put a twin plate clutch in my sports car. I was immediately rendered a helpless idiots behind the wheel and could barely drive. Each junction became a source of great anxiety as I was about 50% likely to embarrassingly stall the car. Hill starts were even worse. A few weeks later and all was good though lol.

    ReplyDelete