Tuesday 4 August 2015

Worms now with Tanks!

Hello Warriors,

One of you, "Jalt" emailed me this...

The game "Worms WMD", from the classic "Worms" which I spent many hours playing during my childhood and have quite fond memories of will have drivable tanks.


The developers main concern was that the tanks wouldn't be overpowered but Kevin Carthew, Team 17's creative manager says:

"It fires a barrage of shells, it's quite hard to concentrate the tank's fire. There's an element of skill involved. Sometimes it makes more sense to use one of the game's existing weapons, so we're keeping that balance of strategy in the game."


The game will be available for PC and Xbox One.

I so much want to get my younger siblings to play this game with me!

Sources:
Kotaku
Gamereactor

No comments:

Post a Comment