Wednesday 11 November 2015

"Never too old for Legos"

Good morning lovely Warriors,

While browsing on the NA forums...

(I'm very much of a lurker in the forums but on my free time been answering to in-game related questions when my name is summoned, I recently also created a topic on NA where forum users can drop their questions/concerns: http://goo.gl/KG88OT  will make sure to drop in casually and very probably will create one on EU too)

Panzerkind created some tanks made of Lego:

"These are some lego tanks that I created. All of them are completely custom with no instruction and are not based on any real-life tanks though there may be some resemblance. I made all of them from the limited collection of parts I have on hand, so please excuse any mismatch in color since I don't have the resources to make them perfect and uniform. I also use lego battle droids in a lot of tanks as my crew, since they don't have big fat arms like normal minifigures."

(Sadly, the images he uploaded are tiny)



MBT:

These are not the droids you are looking for.


TD:


MT:

It seems like a technological improvement of the Lego for their endless raging war against feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment